Monday, July 23, 2012

big love



Just had to post this. A few of Foreigner's biggest fans wore these bracelets at a recent show in Fond Du Lac, Wisconsin. I was very touched to say the least :)
 Feeling like a million bucks these days..wait..maybe I should inflation adjust that old cliché..10 million!! so nice to be living "au naturale" these days..meaning no radiation or chemotherapy. I have been seeing an acupuncturist/herbalist regularly since the beginning of treatment, and he recently started me on a post-chemo herbal regimen to detox the system and get strong for surgery. Though initially skeptical, I must say it's certainly not hurting, and my energy and digestion have been top notch. I aim to stay with these herbs and supplements till just before surgery happens on September 7.
 I'm heading out to Connecticut at the end of the month where I'll start a 3 week run of shows with Foreigner. So psyched!! Life is good..and love really helps.




1 comment:

  1. Glad to hear you are feeling so good.Love the bracelets!
    Keep building your strength...I'll just keep on putting in a good word with the "Big Guy Upstairs" for you a continued recovery.
    Peace be with you,
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete